We are proud to announce that the National Transportation Institute (NTI) has officially certified us as a Top Pay Carrier for 2015-2016.
In awarding this designation, the NTI reviews three critical categories:
- Top-tier pay
- Health and retirement benefits
- Carrier stability
A carrier’s total compensation package must rank in the top 20% in the industry to be considered a Top Pay Carrier. The NTI’s comparison base includes the intricate pay details of 300 plus trucking companies.
We are proud to receive this designation because, to us, it means that we are focusing on the right things. Our Drivers.
We truly believe that our drivers are the backbone of our business. That motivation drives us to develop our pay and incentives program. Our aim has always been to offer a compensation package beyond the industry norm. It is gratifying to have this confirmed by a credible 3rd party.
- Practical Miles: “Practical Miles” are more accurate than “Short Miles” commonly used in the industry. As a result, they average approximately 4% higher.
- Average Driver Earnings of 59k – 64k / year
- $1050.00 Weekly Minimum Guarantee for those weeks when the miles just don’t add up.
Health and Retirement Benefits
We offer health insurance, 401k match, and PTO packages that are above average in the trucking industry.
We also recognize the importance of taking time off to be with your family. That’s why we pay drivers $180/day for vacation, personal time, and holidays.
- Holiday pay kicks in after 30 days of employment
- 1 week of vacation time after 1 year of employment
- 2 weeks of vacation time after 3 years of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation time after 8 years of employment
We have worked and learned together over 70 years to build our current culture. It is a culture focused on the people. It is more than just a set of ideals hanging on the wall. It is a day-to-day experience of working for a company that truly cares about each individual who joins our driving team.