Right Column Top Tab
SERVING OUR TRUCKLOAD FREIGHT
Nussbaum’s Truckload Freight predominantly takes place in the Midwest region. The majority of these truckload shipments originates or ends within a day’s drive of our headquarters in Normal, Illinois. In addition, Nussbaum does have truckload customers that enable our trucks to really crank out the miles, running West, Southwest, South, Northeast, and East – all regions of the USA.
This freight provides:
- Home time: employees handling this freight are home every weekend. Occasionally, as routing allows, these drivers make it home during the week.
- Minimized waiting periods: a solid customer network and competent load planners keep our drivers moving, maximizing driver on-duty time.
- Predictability: as our drivers learn about our freight and customers, there is a level of predictability to every week, even with irregular route lanes.
- Safety Focus: the safety and wellbeing of our drivers always comes first. We reward our team for good safety performance and have EOBRs in every truck for hours of service compliance.
- No hazardous materials
- Many drop and hook accounts: a good portion of our freight is drop and hook, lowering the wait time that sometimes occurs with live loading and unloading.
- No Touch freight: the majority of Nussbaum’s customers do not require the driver to assist in loading or unloading. On occasions when drivers are asked to help, they are properly paid for the extra work.
- Running high miles: drivers can average anywhere from 1,900 to 2,500 practical miles per week. The average length of haul is between 200-550 practical miles.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
What our drivers are saying about Nussbaum
View our Driver Testimonials and hear why Nussbaum has excellent retention rates!
GO FOR GOLD!
Our Driver Excelerator program offers a completely new approach to help you improve your performance and increase rewards. Download Full Article.