A reputation for excellence
At Nussbaum Transportation, we pride ourselves on being leaders in the industry in many different ways, from innovation to driver pay to customer service. And the industry has taken notice. Here are a few of the awards we have won over the past few years.
- Commercial Carrier Journal named Nussbaum the 2017 CCJ Innovator of the Year recognizing our efforts to create a driver scorecard that rewards drivers for the skills they exhibit rather than just their fuel economy statistics.
- The Truckload Carriers Association named us a 2018 Best Fleet to Drive For, in recognition of our efforts to provide the best workplace experience for drivers.
- Heavy Duty Trucking magazine recognized us as one of the 2017 Top Green Fleets. The Top Green Fleets perform ahead of the curve in their sustainability efforts.
- Inbound Logistics magazine included us on their 2017 Top 100 Truckers list, an honor roll of motor carriers in the United States that offer superior operational capabilities and experience. This is the fifth year in a row Nussbaum has received this award.
- The National Transportation Institute certified us a 2015-2016 Top Pay Carrier; a certification reserved for carriers whose compensation package ranks in the top 20% of the industry.
- Heavy Duty Trucking magazine awarded us their 2015 Fleet Safety and Compliance Award highlighting our safety culture, practices, programs, and most importantly – results.
- PeopleNet, a fleet mobility technology company, honored us as their 2014 Innovator of Year (100-500 trucks) in recognition of exceptional leadership in using PeopleNet products and services to create unique solutions that benefit the driver and carrier alike.
- Nussbaum was named the 2012 Fleet of the Year in the For Hire category by Fleetowner magazine. Editors researched candidates over the course of the year and selected Nussbaum for innovative management techniques implemented to advance our fleet’s overall mission and to guarantee continued success.
- Commercial Carrier Journal named Nussbaum as one of their Innovators of the Month in 2012, recognizing our X-Duty trailer as an innovative solution that overcame a challenge within the trucking industry.
Want to join a winning team? Talk to one of our recruiters to find out if Nussbaum Transportation is the right place for you.